Monday, February 22, 2016

Building Community?

Happy Monday, friends!  Hoping you're all well out there.

You might send some good thoughts/vibes/prayers Adored Wife's way.  She has auditions for her play this evening and she's a little nervous about it.

Some thoughts on this blog itself; it's still quite new and small, and that's okay.  Everything has to start somewhere.  I'd like for it to grow to become a supportive community--there are LOTS of families out there where the neighbors think you're normal.  We all have our burdens to bear and it's easier to bear them together.

So I probably ought to do some real work toward promoting and growing it.  There are tools and techniques out there; I just have to be more deliberate and intentional about using them.  I would like to extend the invitation to any readers who'd like to weigh in with their own stories or thoughts--I'm very open to the idea of guest blogs.

But I do appreciate you reading, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment