Monday, January 11, 2016

What We're Doing Right Now

It's not always weird around my house.  As I write this, it's Sunday evening, and we're engaged in relatively normal activities.  Most of us did church this morning (Social Hurricane isn't big into church but she was working first shift in the nursing home kitchen anyway), and we've had a low key afternoon.  Adored Wife and I got out and did a little shopping and had a milkshake together.

We've done some chores--laundry and dishes and cleaning.  Graphics Magician played with some neighbor boys, and the cat has mostly just slept.  I read a book for awhile and played a few logic puzzles online, and Basement Artist and I fixed the treadmill.  (The drive belt had come loose--it would have been a pretty simple fix if I hadn't broken the bolt the first time I tried to repair it.)

At the moment GM is playing a video game downstairs and BA is using the treadmill and watching him.  They forgot my injunction that you can't run the space heater and the treadmill at the same time.  Hopefully they'll remember next time--GM lost some of his saved data when the power tripped but he's philosophical about it.

Social Hurricane is taking a shower and Adored Wife is making soup.  Soon we'll eat it, yay!

We probably ought to take down the Christmas tree....

Hope all is well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment