Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Adored Wife Researches

I've been a blogger for years but this particular blog is a bit of a new toy.  Interestingly enough, Adored Wife, who is NOT an experienced blogger, is getting in on the act with this one.

I've been writing about the anxiety and other issues she's been dealing with, and this has motivated her to do some research and checking around on exactly what it is she suffers from so she can keep me from feeding you misinformation.  For instance, she's been looking up the difference between anxiety disorders and panic attacks.  She knows she has this stuff, certainly, but if she's going to share in her struggles she wants to make sure she has the terminology correct so that we're all on the same page here.

I keep hoping I'm going to get her to write an actual guest blog.  I maintained a site called minimumwagewisdom.com for three and a half years (it's still up if you want to take a look at it) and I never got her to contribute anything to it.  Maybe this one will spark her interest.  It'd be great if it would--I can tell you about dealing with depression, but when it comes to coping with anxiety, epilepsy, chronic nerve pain, memory troubles, anomic aphasia, face blindness, or balance trouble, Adored Wife is your woman.

Plus she's facing hernia repair and carpal tunnel surgery coming up, whee.

But, yeah, she's doing some homework.  I'll keep you posted when she comes up with anything.

God bless, friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment