Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Creativity? WHAT Creativity?

We don't yet have the "major depressive disorder" under control.  We're playing around with medication.

One of the BIG problems with depression is that my creativity seems to have mostly vanished, along with my interest in my hobbies and most of my energy.  Hence, the lack of blogging.

No worries, we get the brain chemistry sorted out, I'll be back.

So, I'd wanted to post an update, and probably should have done so before now, but I was afraid it would sound all whiny and complain-y.

And I didn't want to do that.  I have a lot to be thankful for.  A loving family, a roof over my head, plenty to eat.  My physical health is good, God loves me, my sins are forgiven.  There are LOTS of people much worse off than I am.  A few things are difficult right now, so what, no big deal, right?

So, please don't hear me complaining.  But keeping up with my blogging is, just being honest, a little tough right now.  I'll make more of an effort to keep it up.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment