Thursday, August 17, 2017

Obnoxious Cat

The cat's name is Oscar.  I don't feel any particular compulsion to come up with a "blog name" for him.

Although I could call him Pester.  Or Annoying Cat.  Or Ungrateful Demanding Self-Centered Feline Wretch.  Or any of a number of other things that come to mind.

....remind me why we have this cat, again?

He's spent a couple of nights in the garage lately.  We don't toss let him outside at night, because we've had flea troubles, and fleas are nocturnal.  We let him outside in the daylight.  He WANTS to go outside at night.  I mean, really, really wants to to go out.

I don't like tossing him in the garage--it's not all that comfortable in there and I know he gets lonely.  But the alternative is that he yowls outside my bedroom door all night.  (If the door's not locked, he can open it and come in.)  If he's IN my bedroom, and wants me to let him go outside, he'll meow and scratch at furniture until I pay attention to him.

I'm hoping this season of the year, or whatever it is that's driving his mad desire to flee the house, passes soon.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment