Monday, October 23, 2017

Renaming the Artist

Good morning, friends, and hope all is well.

This marks, hopefully, a return to my regular Monday and Thursday posting schedule.  Now if I can just get the rest of my life back on track.....

(Things have been a little crazy, even by our standards.)

In celebrations, I shall confer upon the young-woman-formerly-known-as-Basement-Artist a new nom de blog.

I can't very well call her Basement Artist anymore, because she's not living in my basement.  She's living with her new husband, Harbor Master, in Montreal. 

BUT, she's still very much an artist, and has shared with us, by the miracle of the Internet, many wonderful examples of her whimsical artwork.

Therefore, I shall now refer to her as (ba, ba, bum) Canada Artist.

We talk and message regularly, but, yeah, I miss her.  This is the way it works, though.  We don't own our children; we only keep them in stewardship a little while.  I'm happy and proud that she's off making her own life and having adventures.

Including taking an injured seagull in a cardboard box on the subway.  But I'll have to tell you that story another time.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

(P.S.  I'm considering renaming "Graphics Magician" as "Moody Adolescent."  But, of course, that would be redundant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment