Thursday, October 26, 2017

Feeling More Myself

Hi, friends!

My brain is WORKING again!  Yay!  I've hit a therapeutic level of medication, and I'm feeling much, much, much more myself.  Sleeping better and everything.

There are a couple of side effects that haven't quite gone away.  Still sweating more than usual, and a few minor issues of an (ahem) personal nature.  I am going to quite cheerfully put up with them, because I am so very happy that my brain is working again.

I am actually quite happy that I'm able to BE happy about things.  I'm sleeping mostly through the night, I'm once more waking up in a pretty good mood, the creativity is back, I'm once again interested in things.

It's pretty cool.

But, man, have I lost a lot of traction.  I feel like I'm months behind on stuff.  It's going to take me a little while to get my momentum back and get caught up.

But I'm just so very, very happy that I'm feeling more myself.  Better living through pharmacology.

I'll look forward to a much more regular posting schedule again.  Thanks for bearing with me.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment