Wednesday, October 18, 2017

A Quick Catching Up

Okay, so here's where we are.

1. I think I'm at a good level with the antidepressive medication.  I'm no longer waking up staring into the abyss in desolate melancholy, and I actually had the other night a not-wholly-unreasonable facsimile of a decent night's sleep.  Further bulletins forthcoming.

2. The play I'm starring in is in production.  I have absolutely no idea why I do this to myself.

3. Adored Wife has a nasty ankle sprain or, as she prefers me to call it, a "severely strained perineal tendon with significant joint effusion."  She said that as bad as it hurts we're going to doggoned well use the big words.  It's her driving foot, which is kinda complicating things right now.  More bulletins forthcoming.

4. Social Hurricane actually seems to be doing pretty well, all things considered.

5. Graphics Magician (or whatever I've decided to call him these days; it's been so long) is having some adjustment difficulties with high school and being fourteen.  He'll survive.  We might.

6. The former Basement Artist and her husband Harbor Master are enjoying newlywed life.  They've assembled furniture, confronted bureaucracy, gone for lots of long walks, and rescued a seagull.  I'll look forward to telling you more about that.

7. I am so far behind on my writing projects and blogging and household chores and family obligations it's pitiful.  But maybe the end is in sight.

Hope all is well, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment