Monday, July 10, 2017

Basement Artist Heads Out

The household of me, she is going through changes.

(I'm trying to learn a little French, and the grammar is very different.)

Basement Artist and Harbor Master, newlyweds, are at this writing in the process of packing up and moving out, from North Carolina to Canada.  They both have some serious adjusting to do, particularly BA.  HM is also an introvert, and the two of them are accustomed to having their own space.  Two introverts getting married, and spending LOTS of time together in close quarters?  They're going to have to build in a little "alone time."

They'll get unpacked and moved into their apartment in Montreal, and then, oh, I don't know, figure out what the rest of their lives are going to look like.  HM will go back to his work, and BA will have to sort out what she's going to do with her time.  Volunteer, get a job, go back to school?  They're still exploring and discussing options.

I'm going to seriously see if I can't get her to write a few guest posts.

Also, given that she's no longer going to be living in my basement, I suppose I'll have to come up with a new "nom de blog" for her.  I may solicit her input on it.

I'm going to miss her.  I'm going to miss them both.  Everything changes.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment