Monday, February 20, 2017

Heading for Wedding

Basement Artist turns twenty-four in a few weeks.

In a few months she'll be getting married, to a really nice guy from Montreal, and then moving to Canada with him.

That's a bittersweet thing for me, but that's the way it's supposed to work.  We don't own our children; we just keep them in stewardship for awhile, and I'm very blessed to have had her nearby as long as I have.  She had a rough start and they weren't sure for awhile if she was going to make it past infancy, so, you know, we're doing pretty well here.

She and her mom are having a lot of fun planning the wedding.  When she's not stressing out, that is.

I'm going to miss her something fierce, but that's okay.  I'm going to have to come up with a new blog name for her when she moves out of my basement, though.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment