Monday, May 16, 2016

Brain Working Again!

I never gradually come out of depression.  I'm either in it or out of it.

As it happens, yesterday morning I woke up and my brain was working again.  It's a little difficult to describe what it feels like--the fog was lifted, the creative energies were flowing again, I was once more optimistic about the world and interested in getting stuff done.  It's not a happy-go-lucky, "everything is amazing" feeling--I'm not automatically on top of the world, and I still have things to do and challenges to meet.  Plus I could have used a lot more sleep.

But I am immensely cheered up by the simple fact that my mind seems to be working reliably again.  Yay!

Short post, on account of I'm about two weeks behind on everything and need to get caught up.  Sixteen days of dysthymia will do that to a guy.  But I'm going to plan to have something more lighthearted and encouraging up on Thursday.

Thanks for all the prayers and support.  Hope all's well out there, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment