Monday, October 24, 2016

The Filler Post

Happy Monday, friends.

It was honestly a pretty full week between family and work responsibilities and commitments, and this is all I have for you this morning.

I will tell you that I saw a little boy in Wal-Mart, probably around a year and a half, being carried around by his dad and just jabbering away at everybody and everything.  We passed each other in the aisle and he looked right at me and said "Awangle bokeepum buba.  Buba!"

And I just returned his gaze and said "Oh, really?"

I wasn't expecting this, but it shut him right up.  Mouth closed, eyes wide, staring at me.  He had NO IDEA how to deal with a grownup who answered him back.

Okay, that's it.  That's all I have.

There'll be actual content next time, I promise.

If you meet somebody who needs a reason to smile, try to help them find one, okay?

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment