Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thanks For Reading

I wanted to take a little time to thank you for reading.

This is a relatively new blog and a small one; I have absolutely no talent or aptitude for engendering a bigger following for it, although I know there are people who are good at such things.  I'm okay with that, but I don't feel any particular leadings to do so.  If this finds an audience or meets a need, great.

But there are a few regular readers out there, and I want you to know that I appreciate it.  I hope the things I write are of some value to you, in some form or fashion.

One of the things I particularly like to do is to ask people how I can pray for them.  I'm a big believer in the power of prayer--we know that God hears our prayers and, in some amazing and incomprehensible fashion, we know that those prayers can influence the Almighty Himself.  Don't ask me how that works; I can't wrap my own head around it.  But there are numerous examples in the Bible where God heeded the prayers of His people.

And so, I'd like to ask, is there any way in particular I can pray for you?  You can just leave a comment below if you'd like me to lift up something in your own family or personal life--I won't misuse or take advantage of any information you might share.  I'll just make a point of remembering you.

You might pray for me for guidance if you will.  I've got some things going on in my life I'm trying to figure out, and wisdom and discernment would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for reading, and God bless.  I hope everything's going well out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment