Friday, December 18, 2015

Adored Wife Says "Hi!"

This being a blog about how our oddball family deals with things, I'd like to introduce my partner and best friend Adored Wife.  She'll occasionally be guest blogging, and I'd wanted to give her a chance to say "hi!"

She's looking me with that "deer in the headlights" expression.

Adored Wife, talk to me.

"Sorry....um....got nothing.  My brain doesn't operate like that.  You know that."

This is actually true.  I do know this: AW has verbal issues and it's probably unkind of me to put her on the spot like this.  But I will get her permission before posting, so if you read this you'll know she's okay with it.

I've just read her this.  She laughs and says "I guess."  Adored Wife is used to me.

She just chimed in with "that I am."

More from her later.  Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment