Monday, November 13, 2017

Addicted to Snacking

This is not an abnormality.

LOTS of people deal with this one.

Okay, here goes.  My name is Henry and I'm....a snackaholic.

I'm not exactly sure how overweight I am, but let's say 25 pounds as an easy number.  If I could magically and instantly lose four newborn babies' worth of weight I might still find that I was two to three pounds too heavy, but I honestly don't think it'd be much more than that.

Ask me why I'm carrying the equivalent of a hundred cheeseburgers in my gut.  (That tends to be mainly where I store it.)  Go ahead, ask me.

I'm glad you asked.  I'm overlarge by about the weight of a decent-sized cocker spaniel because I have chosen to be.

That's it entirely.  It wasn't one choice, oh, no.  I couldn't gain twenty-five pounds as the result of one choice if I wanted to.  It's been the result of a thousand choices, to eat unhealthy when I didn't have to, over and over and over and over and........

And if I want to take the weight off, then it's going to cost me a thousand good choices.

Here goes.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment