Thursday, June 22, 2017

Giving Myself a Little Space

Happy Thursday, friends.

You know what?  It has been an intense roller coaster of a couple of weeks, and I honestly don't think I've had the time or the head space to really process things.

I'm going to cut myself some slack here.

Let me just report this:  Adored Wife is feeling considerably less bad (although her endurance is completely shot), the wedding was a joyous event despite lots of things going wrong, we have amazing and loving family, friends, and neighbors and, at this writing, Basement Artist and my new son-in-law Harbor Master are off on their honeymoon.

So, you know, it's all good.  But my tank is pretty well empty.  I'm just plain tired.

I'll get back to the serious blogging in a post or two.  I think I'm going to take a little downtime today.

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment