Thursday, July 14, 2016

House of Chaos and Mayhem, May I Help You?

Happy almost-birthday to Graphics Magician, who turns thirteen in a few days.

Social Hurricane actually started this running gag in our household, and I wish I'd thought of it.

It was a few months ago, I was out and I called home for some reason.  SH saw it was me on the caller ID (at least I hope she did) and she answered "House of Chaos and Mayhem, may I help you?"

And it caught me off guard and I laughed.  It actually describes our family pretty well.

So the NEXT time it happened and she answered "House of Chaos and Mayhem, may I help you?" I was ready and I asked if I could speak to Mrs. Mayhem.

And she gave the phone to Adored Wife.

Now Graphics Magician is starting to get in on the act.  He answered the phone yesterday with "House of Chaos and Mayhem, this is Mr. Chaos."

Hope all's well out there, friends, and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment